Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I used our portable chopsticks today at Cheesecake factory

October 05, 2011

Yes, I took them out from my purse cautiously and assembled them gracefully...
This chopsticks won't make you feel cheap. It is nice and classy. The manufacture of this product makes lacquer ware in Ishikawa, Japan.  Ishikawa is famous for Wajima lacquer ware.  Have you heard the pottery called Kutani?  It's from Ishiwaka, too.

I've visited Ishikawa many times.  I love Kanazawa, which is the capital of Ishikawa prefecture.  It faces Japan sea on east and mountains on west.  Sea food is so fresh and good.

http://thejapanstop.com/japanese-chopsticks/

I uploaded product pictures, descriptions, dimensions, etc...still have to work on SEO stuff. 
Many times I just get so frustrated by the amount of work I have to do. I don't have time...I never have time!!
I should consider myself lucky, though.  I can get to go back to Japan a few times a year and buy what I like.  All the products on our online store were the things I like.  I tried the ball point pen, my kids are using Tsugano coffee cups and sushi trays...the thing is...I have to sell them!!

One of my customers took pictures of pottery she purchased and put it up on their company website.  So cool.
http://www.facebook.com/shopsmokestik
They raised money through their website to donate money to Japanese earthquake and tsunami victims.  Now they are raising money for breast cancer patients.  If you smoke and want to try electronic cigarettes, try their product....

No comments:

Post a Comment