Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Christmas is coming...

It's been crazy busy and I don't know where to start.

First my mother-in-law passed away.  Two weeks later my step mother passed away and I had to fly back to Japan one day early to hold a wake and funeral for her.  John came later and we had to give up visiting a Mashiko pottery fair due to time constraint.  We made it to Kyoto Furoshiki dying factory and miniature potter studio.
We will load up videos on you tube (http://www.youtube.com/user/TheJapanStop?feature=mhee) soon.

Now we are back and trying to put things together....took photos of the products, assign SKU #'s, get dims and weights, talk to web designer, looking at ads, talking to a CPA and lawyer.....list goes on.

I'm leaving the day after Thanksgiving to hold more ceremonies for my stepmom and dad in Japan.  It will be almost one year since his death and I've decided to combine her 49th ceremony and  dad's one year anniversary ceremony.  I think they would be happy about that.

So when can we sell and ship stuff??  Maybe this year we will just practice and we will be at a full blast next year. 
I want to do some kind of raffles for potential customers.  Like...if you click "Like" button on our Facebook(http://www.facebook.com/pages/theJapanStopcom/140399119339407?ref=tn_tnmn)page, you will be automatically enter this raffle and you might win one of our pottery products.

We are thinking about offering 10% off on everything starting the day after Thanksgiving until Christmas day.  And if your order total is above $100, free shipping...
OK, I have to stop now and upload more products on our website!

No comments:

Post a Comment